One-Call of Wyoming
Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Education
Breakfast Workshops, 2017
To: All Wyoming excavators, Company owners, Crew leaders, Office
Administrators – ALL who request locates and/or call 811.
- FREE breakfast! DOOR PRIZES! (Reserve your seats NOW.)
- Get an update on Damage Penalties and changes to Wyoming law affecting you and your work.
- Find out exactly what your Locate Call-In must include.
- Review 2016 (Dig-ins, No-responses, etc.)
- Address YOUR concerns and questions.
REGISTER via online form at least one week in advance. Back-click from this page, then click on 2017 Prevention Workshop Attendance RSVP Form. NEED BREAKFAST COUNT Fill in all fields, then submit form.
All breakfasts begin at 7:30 a.m.
- Wed February 1st Sheridan, Holiday Inn, 1809 Sugarland Dr.
- Thurs February 2nd Gillette, Best Western Tower W Lodge, 109 N. Hwy 14/16
- Wed February 8th Laramie, Hilton Garden Inn, 2229 East Grand Ave.
- Thurs February 9th Cheyenne, Little America, 2800 West Lincolnway
- Tues February 14th Newcastle, Western Senior Center, 627 Pine Street
- Thur February 16th Torrington, Goshen County Fairgrounds, 7078 Fairgrounds Rd.
- Wed February 22th Evanston, Machine Shop, 1440 Main St.
- Thurs February 23th Kemmerer, S. Lincoln County Training/Events Ctr., 215 Hwy 223
- Wed March 1st Rock Springs, Holiday Inn, 1675 Sunset Dr.
- Thur March 2nd Pinedale, Hampton Inn & Suites, 55 Bloomfield Ave.
- Wed March 8th Lovell, Lovell Community Center, 1925 US Hwy 310
- Thur March 9th Worland, Worland Community Center, 1200 Culbertson Ave.
- Tue March 21st Riverton, Holiday Inn, 900 East Sunset
- Wed March 22nd Rawlins, Jeffrey Center, 315 West Pine St.
- Wed April 5th EXCAVATOR BREAKFAST ONLY Douglas, Douglas Country Club, 64 Golf Course Rd
- Thur April 6th Casper, Parkway Plaza, 123 West E St.