One-Call of Wyoming
Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Education
Breakfast Workshops, 2018
To: All Wyoming excavators, Company owners, Crew leaders, Office
Administrators – ALL who request locates and/or call 811.
- FREE breakfast! DOOR PRIZES! (Reserve your seats NOW.)
- Get an update on Damage Penalties and changes to Wyoming law affecting you and your work.
- Find out exactly what your Locate Call-In must include.
- Review 2017 (Dig-ins, No-responses, etc.)
- Address YOUR concerns and questions.
REGISTER via online form at least one week in advance.
Click on 2018 Prevention Workshop Attendance RSVP Form.
NEED BREAKFAST COUNT
Fill in all fields, then submit form.
All breakfasts begin at 7:30 a.m.
- January 30th Casper, Parkway Plaza, 123 West E. St.
- January 31st Sheridan, Holiday Inn, 1809 Sugarland Dr.
- February 1st Gillette, Best Western Tower W Lodge, 109 N. Hwy 14/16
- February 6th Laramie, Hilton Garden Inn, 2229 East Grand Ave.
- February 7th Wheatland, Platte County Fairgrounds, 59 Antelope Gap Rd.
- February 8th Cheyenne, Little America, 2800 West Lincolnway
- February 13th Evanston, Machine Shop, 1440 Main St.
- February 14th Kemmerer, S. Lincoln County Training/Events Ctr., 215 Hwy 223
- February 15th Rock Springs, Holiday Inn, 1675 Sunset Dr.
- February 20th Powell, Park County Fairgrounds, 655 E. 5th St.
- February 21st, Thermopolis, Days Inn, 115 E Park St.
- February 22nd, Riverton, Holiday Inn, 900 East Sunset
- February 27th, Pinedale, Hampton Inn & Suites, 55 Bloomfield Ave.
- February 28th, Rawlins, Jeffrey Center, 315 West Pine St.
- March 13th, Douglas, Douglas Country Club, 64 Golf Course Rd
- March 14th, Newcastle, Western Senior Center, 627 Pine Street