One-Call of Wyoming
Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Education
Breakfast Workshops, 2019
To: All Wyoming excavators, Company owners, Crew leaders, Office
Administrators – ALL who request locates and/or call 811.
- FREE breakfast! DOOR PRIZES! (Reserve your seats NOW.)
- Get an update on Damage Penalties and changes to Wyoming law affecting you and your work.
- Find out exactly what your Locate Call-In must include.
- Review 2018 (Dig-ins, No-responses, etc.)
- Address YOUR concerns and questions.
REGISTER via online form at least one week in advance.
click this link: 2019 Prevention Workshop Attendance RSVP Form.
NEED BREAKFAST COUNT Fill in all fields, then submit form.
All breakfasts begin at 7:30 a.m.
- February 5th – Casper, Ramkota Hotel, 800 N. Poplar
- February 6th – Sheridan, Sheridan Inn, 856 Broadway St.
- Thurs February 7th – Gillette, Best Western Tower, W Lodge, 109 N. Hwy 14/16
- February 12th – Laramie, Hilton Garden Inn, 2229 East Grand Ave.
- February 13th – Cheyenne, Little America, 2800 West Lincoln Way
- February 19th – Cody, Holiday Inn, 1701 Sheridan Ave.
- Wed February 20th – Worland, Worland Community Center, 1200 Culbertson
- February 21st – Riverton, Holiday Inn, 900 E Sunset
- February 26th – Evanston, Machine Shop, 1440 Main St.
- February 27th – Kemmerer, S. Lincoln County Training/Events Ctr. 215 Hwy 223
- February 28th – Rock Springs, Holiday Inn, 1675 Sunset Dr.
- March 5th – Newcastle, Weston Senior Center, 627 Pine St
- March 6th – Douglas, Douglas Country Club, 64 Golf Course Rd.
- March 7th – Torrington, Goshen County Fairgrounds, 7870 Fairgrounds Rd.
- March 19th – Pinedale, Sublette County SD#1/Boces Building, 655 N. Tyler St
- March 20th – Rawlins, Jeffrey Center, 315 West Pine St.