One Call of Wyoming is here to serve and protect homeowners, farmers and ranchers across the great state of Wyoming. We are here for you to submit information about any home excavation projects you are planning, such as planting a tree, building a fence or any other circumstances that include digging in your yard or on your property. Trained representatives will assist you in providing the necessary information to our member companies. Once notified of your planned excavation, members should locate their underground facilities or notify you if clear within two full business days of your request.
These services are FREE to everyone!
CLICK HERE to submit your information online or call 811.
How to submit a ticket
When making a locate request, please have the following information ready:
- Excavator name/Company name/phone number
- Contact information: Name of contact and contact number(s)
- Work-site information: Type of work/excavation – Location/Address, town/city, county – Driving directions with distances may be required
- Locate instructions (where digging will occur): Example: front, back, sides, etc.
- Additional information, including access issues: Example: locked gates, dogs, etc.
- Special instructions: Example: Call prior to going to site, use flags and paint, etc.
What the Marks Mean
For Marking Underground Utility Lines
Temporary survey markings
Electric power lines, cables, conduit and lighting cables
Gas, oil, steam, petroleum or gaseous materials
Communication, alarm or signal lines, cables or conduit
Reclaimed water, irrigation and slurry lines
Sewer and drain lines